Pages

Monday, 4 April 2011

GRATITUDE

Today i overcame my greatest weakness.....

(to know what it is...continue reading this post okay)
i thing that is a few things that make my confidence grow sky high at the start of this week


  • First of all MANCHESTER UNITED make a comeback from 2 goal down in the half-time interval to win the game 4-2 at full time.To add the icing on the cake is Rudeboy Rooney score a hat-trick and celebrates the goal by his kind of way.He swear to the cameraman who are broadcasting live from Upton Park which we could actually hear what is he saying.That's cool men because fans who things STEVIE G kissing camera after scoring a goal is cool should think again since he only can kiss a camera while Rudeboy could actually kiss the 19th Premier League title come May. 

  • Next is when i'm in the FKM lift heading towards class this afternoon at 2pm, 2 students in the lift ask me why i dress 'nicely'. And I told them everything about what will I do today. Lastly before they came out of the lift they wish me luck and told that they are final semester student. Such a good heart of them to talk very nicely and encourage me with their support.I hope that they will graduated succesfully this year...

There u go..Now the time i will reveal what i have overcame today....
Actually at 2pm just now, i've just finished presenting on my report at BEL class. First time i am very satisfy with my presentation with such good range of voice and clear explanation.Actually i'm not good at presenting but today i fell different. I've overcame my shyness to stand in front of the crowd...YEAH... Dunno what the audience would say but i am very proud of myself today..lol..Maybe to my boosted confidence as mentioned above.Thanks to my team member as well and also to one of my so called "friends" who encourage me from last night and this afternoon before I go to the class.Your words and encouragement do help me though.THANK YOU, DANKE and MERCI to all of u......Hope I will get A on this subject Inshaallah :)


To end my post i would like to put video that shows a great level of gratitude reflect to what i have achieve today...ENJOY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment